[oe] qtwebkit doesn't use system leveldb

Andre McCurdy armccurdy at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 05:18:41 UTC 2015

Hi all,

The qtwebkit configure test for leveldb tries to include
<helpers/memenv/memenv.h> and link with -lmemenv, however the current
meta-oe leveldb package doesn't provide them and so qtwebkit always
falls back to using it's internal copy of leveldb.

I can work on a patch, but I'm not sure what the best approach is -
either rework leveldb so that it builds and installs a memenv library
+ memenv.h or just remove the leveldb dependency from qtwebkit and let
qtwebkit continue to always rely on it's internal leveldb?

Andre