[oe] Installing packages - opkg

Alejandro del Castillo alejandro.delcastillo at ni.com
Thu Mar 12 20:50:54 UTC 2015

>From your opkg.conf file, looks like you are using Ettus & Angstrom feeds.
I didn't see sqlite on the ettus feed server, so it must be coming from
Angstrom. Unfortunately, the Anstrom feed server is currently down,
according to http://wp.angstrom-distribution.org/?p=101 . You can either
ping the Angstrom guys to get an ETA on when their server is going to up
again, or you are going to have to build the sqlite package yourself.

cheers,

-Alejandro