[oe] How is the process to add a recipe to meta-oe?

Anders Darander anders at chargestorm.se
Fri Mar 13 11:15:45 UTC 2015

Hi,

* Kai Ulrich <kaiu at gmx.de> [150313 12:09]:
> I created an layer with a recipe for smstools3.
> You can find it on https://github.com/kaiulrich/meta-smstools3
> I would like to share my work with the openembedded commity.
> How is the process to add a recipe to meta-oe?

Well, decide were in meta-openembedded it ought to be placed.
E.g. which layer, meta-oe or some of the other layers; which section
(recipe group) it should be placed in.

Create a patch and send to the mailing list!

Wait for feedback... ;)

Just as simple as that. If someone thinks it should be placed somewhere
else, it's up to them to respond and let you know.

Cheers,
Anders

--
Anders Darander