[oe] [meta-qt5] Qt 5.5 Alpha Recipes?

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 15:41:47 UTC 2015

Hello Stephan,

they usually follow "stable" branch, but that's not a rule, it can be
changed to any branch as long as you update corresponding variable.

For myself I don't know if we'll be more interested in trying newer
revision in 5.4 (e.g. if we find critical bug in 5.4.1 which is supposed to
be fixed in 5.4.2) or trying new features from 5.5.

I think it's safe to say that "fido" branch should only get 5.4.x* in git
recipes and lets leave 5.5-alpha only for master branch. Fido branch will
be created soon (1-2 weeks).

How does this sound?

CCing oe-devel in case someone else wanted to start on it.

On Mon, Mar 30, 2015 at 1:13 PM, Stephan Binner <stephan.binner at basyskom.com