[oe] OpenCV Java binding, and Java JNI

Adam Lee adam.yh.lee at gmail.com
Tue May 19 17:14:24 UTC 2015

Hello everyone!

Has anyone successfully built the OpenCV recipe with Java binding? I don't
see any .jar files or shared objects.

In the log I see these messages:

-- Could NOT find JNI (missing: JAVA_AWT_LIBRARY JAVA_JVM_LIBRARY
JAVA_INCLUDE_PATH JAVA_INCLUDE_PATH2 JAVA_AWT_INCLUDE_PATH)

-- packages path: lib/python2.7/site-packages

-- Java:
-- ant: /build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/bin/ant (ver 1.8.1)
-- JNI: NO

I looked at my bitbake environment variables, but can't find any of the
missing variables above.

I'm on Yocto 1.7, and meta-java is on master branch. The host is Ubuntu
15.04.

Thanks,

Adam