[oe] [meta-qt5] Why is GLib disabled?

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 07:34:26 UTC 2015

Partially historic reasons no longer valid with _remove operator.

It's easier to add stuff to PACKAGECONFIG than remove stuff. So I wanted to
make meta-qt5 as small as possible (to build) with minimal PACKAGECONFIG,
there are couple of comments in qtbase_git.bb advising people to enable
some PACKAGECONFIG options to make qtbase more useful for other recipes
like qtdeclarative or qtwebkit.

Regards,