[oe] setting system and qtwebengine default localization

Peter Fink ppf83764 at freenet.de
Tue Nov 10 13:39:19 UTC 2015

Hi,

I've got two locale specific questions which I didn't find any answers
in the last few days...

#1: Is there a simple approach to set the system locale settings (and
keyboard layout) for an image without graphical desktop environment at
compile time rather than using localectl at runtime?

#2: I also need to change the browser language from a qtwebengine
project. I thought changing the system locale might change the
aware of a possibility to change the qtwebengine localization?

Thanks in advance and best regards,
Peter Fink