[oe] [meta-browser] Recipes draft for Chromium V45 and V47

Nicolas Dechesne nicolas.dechesne at linaro.org
Mon Oct 12 13:54:35 UTC 2015

hi,

On Fri, Oct 9, 2015 at 1:31 PM, Zoltan Kuscsik
<zoltan.kuscsik at linaro.org> wrote:
> So far it is tested on Wayland builds (ARM 32bit and ARM 64bit):
>
> https://github.com/linaro-home/meta-browser

just for the record.. I am using/testing this set of recipes on
IFC6410 (armv7) and DragonBoard 410c (armv8), and so far so good.

it would be good if the helper script google-chrome could parse a
'default' config file, so that as a downstream user it is easy for me
to hook my own customizations in this script, something like

. /etc/default/google-chrome

nico