[oe] State of bitbake world, wrong PACKAGE_ARCHs 2015-09-08

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 15:58:01 UTC 2015

On Fri, Aug 01, 2014 at 03:46:13PM +0200, Martin Jansa wrote:
> ERROR: 63 issues were found in these recipes: android-tools dracut
> font-alias initramfs-framework initscripts ipsec-tools linux-firmware
> lmsensors oprofile oprofileui oprofileui-server
> polkit-group-rule-datetime polkit-group-rule-network ppp-dialin
> qt-demo-init resolvconf run-postinsts shr-theme-neo sysvinit
> terminus-font tipcutils ttf-arphic-uming ttf-dejavu ttf-droid
> ttf-gentium ttf-hunkyfonts ttf-inconsolata ttf-liberation ttf-mplus
> ttf-sazanami ttf-ubuntu-font-family ttf-wqy-zenhei usbinit vpnc
> weston-init xfce4-session xl2tpd xserver-common xserver-nodm-init
> xuser-account

ERROR: 154 issues were found in these recipes: android-tools
cmake-modules-webos-native cpushareholder-stub cryptodev-tests dracut
initscripts ipsec-tools libauthen-sasl-perl libdigest-hmac-perl
libio-socket-ssl-perl libpbnjson librolegen linux-atm lmsensors
lttng-tools luna-next luna-prefs luna-service2 luna-sysmgr-common
luna-sysmgr-ipc luna-sysmgr-ipc-messages luna-webkit-api netmap nyx-lib
openlmi-networking openlmi-providers openlmi-storage oprofile oprofileui
oprofileui-server packagegroup-efl-sdk phpmyadmin pmloglib
pmloglib-private polkit-group-rule-datetime polkit-group-rule-network
qt5-creator qtquick1 qtwebkit qtwebkit-examples rdx-utils-stub
serviceinstaller shr-theme-neo terminus-font tipcutils ttf-arphic-uming
ttf-dejavu ttf-droid ttf-gentium ttf-hunkyfonts ttf-inconsolata
ttf-liberation ttf-mplus ttf-sazanami ttf-tlwg ttf-ubuntu-font-family
ttf-wqy-zenhei xfce4-session xl2tpd xserver-common xserver-nodm-init
zabbix

Some of these are caused by cmake-modules-webos-native so I'll fix this
one first and then resend hopefully nicer-looking report.

Complete logs:
http://logs.nslu2-linux.org/buildlogs/oe/world/log.signatures.20150908_150743.log/