[oe] gnome-icon-theme?

Mike Looijmans mike.looijmans at topic.nl
Tue Sep 15 10:13:14 UTC 2015

With current master I get errors like this:

ERROR: Nothing PROVIDES 'gnome-icon-theme' (but
.../meta-oe/meta-gnome/recipes-gnome/evince/evince_2.32.0.bb DEPENDS on or
otherwise requires it). Close matches:
   rodent-icon-theme
   gnome-themes
   sato-icon-theme
ERROR: Required build target 'evince' has no buildable providers.
Missing or unbuildable dependency chain was: ['evince', 'gnome-icon-theme']

And similar for quite a few other recipes. Surprisingly, I cannot find any
recipe that provides it in meta-oe.

Was it moved to another layer maybe? I can't find any mention of
gnome-icon-theme for the past few months in the log either.