[oe] [ANN] Yocto Explorer: command line tool to ease the manipulation of files inside Yocto Project based systems

Otavio Salvador otavio.salvador at ossystems.com.br
Mon Apr 11 19:36:10 UTC 2016

[ DISCLAIMER: I am posting this here as many people may find it
useful, I would like to apologize in advance for any inconvenience ]

ye[1] is a command line tool to ease the manipulation of files under
the directory structure adopted by O.S. Systems (using repo tool) to
organize projects that use the Yocto Project. ye provides means to
quickly locate files and directories into projects' directory tree,
and act on them.

1. http://code.ossystems.com.br/gitweb?p=apps/ye.git;a=summary
    http://code.ossystems.com.br/p/apps/ye.git

I won't paste the full documentation about the tool as it would flood
people not intending to use it, however there is a fairly complete
documentation in our doc[2] server.

2. http://doc.ossystems.com.br/ye.html

Thanks in advance,