[oe] Update Samba

Joe MacDonald joe_macdonald at mentor.com
Mon Apr 18 21:00:48 UTC 2016

I'm still doing some testing on this and I haven't built for all the
architectures yet, but it passed at least the most basic smoke-test.  Given the
number of outstanding CVEs against our current version of Samba (thanks Armin!
:-)) I think it's best fo rus to update this rather than trying to do any
back-ports, but that also introduces a not-inconsiderable level of risk for
Samba users.  So please, if you're one of them, kick the tires on this as soon
as you can (or ping me back letting me know what your thoughts are on this, at
least).

Thanks all.

--
-Joe MacDonald.