[oe] [OE-core] [yocto] [RFT] GCC 6 Recipes

Burton, Ross ross.burton at intel.com
Fri Apr 29 08:30:38 UTC 2016

Took it for another ride on our AB last night:

http://errors.yoctoproject.org/Errors/Latest/?filter=ab893d4e1c3efc1ee73c6cfbbb9a64036c63d93c&type=commit

The systemd-sysusers stuff I failed to remove, and is broken.

There's a pango-native failure that appears to be caused by GIR.

And two SDK image test failures caused by transient network problems.

Looking good!

Ross