[oe] Infra Full Stop 12/26-12/29

Tom King ka6sox at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 18:50:01 UTC 2016

Hi All,

We have been looking for a time when we could do a full stop of the infra
to upgrade some bits and clear out some faults.

This will involve shutting down the main machine that we use for *most* of
the OE infra.

Our goal is to put up a backup git master but other services such as: wiki,
patches, etc will be offline for some or all of that period.

We have delayed doing this much needed maintenance to try to work around
Yocto and OE release schedules and it is necessary that we take this time
to do the work.

Tom
(for the OE Infra Team)