[oe] [meta-qt5] Commercial License

Piippo Samuli samuli.piippo at theqtcompany.com
Fri Feb 12 16:23:17 UTC 2016

Hi,

We have recipes available for Qt Charts, Qt Data Visualization, Qt Virtual Keyboard and Qt Quick 2D Renderer, all modules that are open sourced under GPL3 with Qt 5.7. Currently the recipes are available on the commercial Qt for Device Creation layer, but plan is to contribute these recipes to meta-qt5 once it switches to Qt 5.7.