[oe] [OE-core] gobject introspection to oe-core

alexander.kanavin at linux.intel.com alexander.kanavin at linux.intel.com
Tue Feb 23 14:51:37 UTC 2016

>> meta-gnome/recipes-gnome/libwnck/libwnck_2.31.0.bb
>> meta-multimedia/recipes-connectivity/gupnp/gupnp-igd_0.2.2.bb
>> meta-oe/recipes-devtools/libgee/libgee_0.16.1.bb
>> meta-oe/recipes-gnome/gtkextra/gtkextra_3.0.5.bb
>> meta-oe/recipes-support/upower/upower_0.9.14.bb
>
> Those recipes are all in meta-oe - fixing them is not in scope at the
moment. For now the introspection patchset is strictly for oe-core.

> You are welcome to develop and maintain a companion meta-oe patchset
though.

Actually, scratch that. I realized that I'm probably the most qualified to
do this, and if I don't, there will be maintainer fury when introspection
lands in oe-core and dozens of recipes in meta-oe break. So without
further ado, here's the initial introspection patchset for meta-oe, which
you are welcome to try and test:
http://git.openembedded.org/meta-openembedded-contrib/log/?h=akanavin/gobject-introspection-fixes

Cheers,
Alex