[oe] State of bitbake world, test-dependencies 2016-02-24

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 13:20:51 UTC 2016

On Mon, Dec 14, 2015 at 08:03:47PM +0100, Martin Jansa wrote:
> This time full build (testing all recipes available in "my world" - 2503
> recipes), it took record-breaking 25days to finish.
>
> Complete log:
> http://logs.nslu2-linux.org/buildlogs/oe/world/log.dependencies.20151120_144802.log/
>
> I've already sent patches for few of them, will send one for pulseaudio-lirc as well
> as I already have it in out local recipes. For the rest I would appreciate some help
> from people actually using these recipes.
>
> I'll trigger new incremental build after that huge meta-oe patch queue from master-next
> is in master.
>
> ERROR: 34 issues were found in these recipes: clutter-gst-3.0 cryptodev-module ctdb gnome-panel jasper lcdproc libftdi mpd places pulseaudio python python3 rain rygel samba shr-e-gadgets shr-wizard snort sysdig tmux uptime vboxguestdrivers xfce4-clipman-plugin

Complete log:
http://logs.nslu2-linux.org/buildlogs/oe/world/log.dependencies.20160223_111019.log/

There are many issues in current master, but as a bonus we get separate
build log for each issue so it's easier for any contributor to check his
favourite recipe and send fix for it (please do).

ERROR: 111 issues were found in these recipes:
android-image-utils-native chkconfig-alternatives-native
compat-wireless-all core-image-rt core-image-rt-sdk core-image-sato-dev
core-image-sato-sdk core-image-testmaster cryptodev-module
dfu-util-native efivar ffmpeg firefox gnome-panel iksemel iscsitarget
libconnman-qt5 libetpan libftdi libgdata libnice ltp-ddt netmap
netmap-modules nodejs perf pidgin proxy-libintl pty-forward-native
python python-feedparser python-flufl-enum python-mock python-monotonic
python-msgpack python-tornado-redis python-txws python-ujson python3
qt4-x11-free remake samba samsung-modem-mgr samsung-rfs-mgr shr-image
shr-image-all shr-lite-image snort synergy system-config-keyboard thrift
tracker xfce4-clipman-plugin

Found differences:
WARN: gnome-panel: gnome-panel rdepends on dbus-lib, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: libftdi: libftdi rdepends on libgcc, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: libftdi: libftdi rdepends on libstdc++, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: python: python-tkinter rdepends on glibc, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: python: python-tkinter rdepends on libpython2, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: python: python-tkinter rdepends on tcl-lib, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: python3: python3-tkinter rdepends on glibc, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: python3: python3-tkinter rdepends on libpython3, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: python3: python3-tkinter rdepends on tcl-lib, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: samba: samba rdepends on libpam, but it isn't a build dependency?
WARN: xfce4-clipman-plugin: xfce4-clipman-plugin rdepends on qrencode, but it isn't a build dependency?

Recipes failing with TMPDIR empty:
http://logs.nslu2-linux.org/buildlogs/oe/world/log.dependencies.20160223_111019.log/3_min/failed/
3_min/failed/android-image-utils-native.log
3_min/failed/compat-wireless-all.log
3_min/failed/core-image-rt-sdk.log
3_min/failed/core-image-rt.log
3_min/failed/core-image-sato-dev.log
3_min/failed/core-image-sato-sdk.log
3_min/failed/core-image-testmaster.log
3_min/failed/dfu-util-native.log
3_min/failed/efivar.log
3_min/failed/ffmpeg.log
3_min/failed/firefox.log
3_min/failed/iksemel.log
3_min/failed/iscsitarget.log
3_min/failed/libconnman-qt5.log
3_min/failed/libetpan.log
3_min/failed/libgdata.log
3_min/failed/libnice.log
3_min/failed/ltp-ddt.log
3_min/failed/nodejs.log
3_min/failed/perf.log
3_min/failed/pidgin.log
3_min/failed/proxy-libintl.log
3_min/failed/pty-forward-native.log
3_min/failed/python-feedparser.log
3_min/failed/python-flufl-enum.log
3_min/failed/python-mock.log
3_min/failed/python-monotonic.log
3_min/failed/python-msgpack.log
3_min/failed/python-tornado-redis.log
3_min/failed/python-txws.log
3_min/failed/python-ujson.log
3_min/failed/qt4-x11-free.log
3_min/failed/samsung-modem-mgr.log
3_min/failed/samsung-rfs-mgr.log
3_min/failed/shr-image-all.log
3_min/failed/shr-image.log
3_min/failed/shr-lite-image.log
3_min/failed/snort.log
3_min/failed/synergy.log
3_min/failed/system-config-keyboard.log
3_min/failed/tracker.log

Recipes failing even with TMPDIR already populated:
http://logs.nslu2-linux.org/buildlogs/oe/world/log.dependencies.20160223_111019.log/2_max/failed/
2_max/failed/chkconfig-alternatives-native.log
2_max/failed/compat-wireless-all.log
2_max/failed/core-image-rt-sdk.log
2_max/failed/core-image-rt.log
2_max/failed/core-image-sato-dev.log
2_max/failed/core-image-sato-sdk.log
2_max/failed/cryptodev-module.log
2_max/failed/dfu-util-native.log
2_max/failed/efivar.log
2_max/failed/ffmpeg.log
2_max/failed/firefox.log
2_max/failed/iksemel.log
2_max/failed/iscsitarget.log
2_max/failed/libconnman-qt5.log
2_max/failed/libetpan.log
2_max/failed/libgdata.log
2_max/failed/libnice.log
2_max/failed/ltp-ddt.log
2_max/failed/netmap-modules.log
2_max/failed/netmap.log
2_max/failed/nodejs.log
2_max/failed/pidgin.log
2_max/failed/proxy-libintl.log
2_max/failed/pty-forward-native.log
2_max/failed/python-feedparser.log
2_max/failed/python-flufl-enum.log
2_max/failed/python-mock.log
2_max/failed/python-monotonic.log
2_max/failed/python-msgpack.log
2_max/failed/python-tornado-redis.log
2_max/failed/python-txws.log
2_max/failed/python-ujson.log
2_max/failed/qt4-x11-free.log
2_max/failed/remake.log
2_max/failed/samsung-modem-mgr.log
2_max/failed/samsung-rfs-mgr.log
2_max/failed/shr-image-all.log
2_max/failed/shr-image.log
2_max/failed/shr-lite-image.log
2_max/failed/snort.log
2_max/failed/thrift.log
2_max/failed/tracker.log

I've sent couple more PNBLACKLISTs based on this.

Martin 'JaMa' Jansa     jabber: Martin.Jansa at gmail.com