[oe] [OE-core] problem with blacklisted packages

piotr.lewicki piotr.lewicki at elfin.de
Wed Jul 6 15:01:56 UTC 2016

Hi,
I'm having problem with some of the recipes which are blacklisted due to
problems with compilation using GCC-6.

I wonder if there is a way to "whitelist" those packages without
changing content of original recipe?

For now I have:

GCCVERSION = "5.%"

in my distro.conf so if a recipe is not building due to problems with
gcc6 I simply edit the recipe and remove the line with PNBLACKLIST.

Is there a better way to deal with those problems?
Can this blacklisting depend on "GCCVERSION" ?

Example of problematic recipe : crda (from crda_3.18.bb)

Thanks,
Piotr Lewicki