[oe] [meta-browser] Browser blacklists

Davis, Michael michael.davis at essvote.com
Thu Jun 16 13:32:19 UTC 2016

I ran into this as well and had to spend some time figuring out how to get around it.
Some sort of note in the readme or even commit message about how to get around it would have been nice.

On a related side note it would be nice to get krogoth branch/tag before this blacklist.
I saw there isn't one currently and it would give people a working tag that isn't as old as jethro.