[oe] [OE-core] Patchwork users: Help test new version

Michael Halstead mhalstead at linuxfoundation.org
Thu Jun 23 18:37:50 UTC 2016

On 06/23/2016 06:55 AM, Leonardo Sandoval wrote:
> Hi Michael,
>
> I do not see many series on the projects, not sure if this is expected
> at this moment.
>
> 1. Is patchwork already accepting all emails that get to the
> corresponding mailing lists?

https://patchwork-next.openembedded.org/ and
http://patchwork.openembedded.org/ are both subscribed to the following
lists:

     openembedded-core at lists.openembedded.org
     openembedded-devel at lists.openembedded.org
     bitbake-devel at lists.openembedded.org

Only http://patchwork.openembedded.org/ is receiving mail from
meta-freescale at yoctoproject.org currently since this is coming in via an
odd route. I will fix this on the next database sync.

Are there other lists they should be subscribed to?

> 2. will older series (those that got before the new pw instance
> launched) be present on new pw instance? The latter would be nice to
> have, specially now that I am testing the test suite to be run by
> patchtest.

From Jose Lamego:

There will be no series created for already existing patches, nor will
events be triggered for them, (for example: patch-state-change). Series
and events will be created/triggered only for patches received after the
upgrade.

We are missing some new series as well and are continuing to work on that.

--
Michael Halstead
Linux Foundation / SysAdmin