[oe] [meta-qt5] Unable to Build due to qtbase error

Ryan Elkholy, PhD, PE ryanelkholy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 13:01:05 UTC 2016

I am using core-image-base. Isn't opengl already included? I see it as
below when I use

bitbake custom-image-base -e | grep DISTRO_FEATURES

DISTRO_FEATURES="alsa argp bluetooth ext2 irda largefile pcmcia usbgadget
usbhost wifi xattr nfs zeroconf pci 3g nfc ipv4 ipv6 libc-backtrace
libc-big-macros libc-bsd libc-cxx-tests libc-catgets libc-charsets
libc-crypt libc-crypt-ufc libc-db-aliases libc-envz libc-fcvt libc-fmtmsg
libc-fstab libc-ftraverse libc-getlogin libc-idn libc-inet-anl libc-libm
libc-locales libc-locale-code libc-memusage libc-nis libc-nsswitch
libc-rcmd libc-rtld-debug libc-spawn libc-streams libc-sunrpc libc-utmp
libc-utmpx libc-wordexp libc-posix-clang-wchar libc-posix-regexp
libc-posix-regexp-glibc libc-posix-wchar-io largefile opengl ptest
multiarch pulseaudio sysvinit bluez5"

If not, how do I add it in local.conf as a distro feature? Please note that
I did the following: DISTRO_FEATURES_remove = " x11 wayland"

For reference, here is what I have added to local.conf

#BB_NUMBER_THREADS ?= "${@oe.utils.cpu_count()}"
BB_NUMBER_THREADS = "8"
#PARALLEL_MAKE ?= "-j ${@oe.utils.cpu_count()}"
PARALLEL_MAKE = "-j 8"

MACHINE = "valleyisland-64"

SDKMACHINE ?= "x86_64"

EXTRA_IMAGE_FEATURES = "debug-tweaks ssh-server-openssh tools-debug
tools-sdk dev-pkgs"

LICENSE_FLAGS_WHITELIST = "commercial"
INHERIT += "rm_work"
DISTRO_FEATURES_remove = " x11 wayland"