[oe] OEDAM: location, time, meals

Jeff Osier-Mixon jefro at jefro.net
Tue Mar 29 21:57:03 UTC 2016

Hello potential OEDAM attendees

As previously mentioned, OEDAM will take place at the Catamaran Resort
in San Diego's Pacific Beach neighborhood. Continental breakfast,
lunch, and coffee will be provided.

I can also arrange transportation to and from the ELC venue for those
who need it. Carpooling is encouraged. Parking is available on site
for $5 self parking, $10 valet.

We plan to start the meeting at 9am, so please plan to be there by
8:45 or so. I believe coffee and nosh will be available by 8:30.

If you have signed up on the wiki page
(http://openembedded.org/wiki/OEDAM_2016), thank you for your
interest! Please let me know *immediately* if you need a vegetarian
meal. Also let me know if you will require transportation.

If you plan to attend OEDAM and haven't yet signed up, please do so
immediately if you plan to attend. I need to provide a final headcount
by end of the week.

thanks

--
Jeff Osier-Mixon
Open Source Community Architect, Intel Corporation