[oe] [meta-virt] google code docker hg dependancies 404

Jack Mitchell ml at embed.me.uk
Wed May 18 09:36:55 UTC 2016

I'm hitting 404 errors with a couple of the docker dependancies. Can we
host these somewhere or does anyone know of alternative places these can
be obtained? I looked for the go-sqlite package but it seems to have
been out of development for some time.

/home/jack/projects/meta-virt.git/recipes-devtools/go/go-net_hg.bb, do_fetch
/home/jack/projects/meta-virt.git/recipes-devtools/go/go-sqlite_hg.bb,
do_fetch

An alternative would be to possible host someones cached downloads in
the alternative mirrors?

Cheers,
Jack.