[oe] [meta-qt5] build error

Carlos Rafael Giani dv at pseudoterminal.org
Wed May 25 08:33:22 UTC 2016

Is this a qtbase build with X11 enabled?
EGL with X11 on i.MX6 might be broken. I know it was once before.

"#error qtextstream.h must be included before any header file that
defines Status" indicates as much. "Status" is one of those wonderful
X11 definitions with super generic names. If the Vivante EGL headers
include X11 headers it might be causing problems here.