[oe] [OE-core] Unmaintained layers

Samuel Stirtzel s.stirtzel at googlemail.com
Mon May 30 07:36:32 UTC 2016

> On Thu, 26 May 2016 22:42:35 Andreas Müller wrote:
>> What about meta-kde4?
>
> It seems Samuel has switched himself to "Inactive" - we probably need some
> kind of alert when the last active maintainer of a layer does that. For now
> I've at least added a note to the entry. Samuel, do you have any opinions on
> what we should do with the listing? Or anyone else?

Hi,

IMO just drop it from the list.
If possible you could add a HTTP 301 forward to the web repo address,
that would at least avoid some of the broken links.

Or add a page with a list of all unsupported layers and the last known
web repository address, and use HTTP 301 forwards to that page.

--
Regards
Samuel