[oe] [meta-java] fails to fetch icedtea

Richard Leitner richard.leitner at skidata.com
Thu Oct 20 08:28:12 UTC 2016

On 10/20/2016 08:36 AM, Joël Guittet wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm building an image with OpenJDK, but fetching icedtea fails. It was
> correctly done few weeks ago. Log indicates error on checksum, but I have
> reviewed changes on meta-java and I do not understand why. Anybody with the
> same issue?

Yes, I'm facing the same issue (discovered it after removing my
downloads folder and starting a new build).
For icedtea7-native the source archives upstream somehow have changed
(but the content is the same) and therefore calc to a new checksum.

Yesterday I've sent a patch for fixing this issue:
http://lists.openembedded.org/pipermail/openembedded-devel/2016-October/109533.html

> Regards,
> Joel

regards,