[oe] OpenEmbedded Developer Meeting Oct 22, 2017 in Prague (before ELCE)

Philip Balister philip at balister.org
Thu Aug 24 18:37:44 UTC 2017

Once again we will have a developer meeting in Prague the Sunday before
ELCE.

Please go to https://www.openembedded.org/wiki/OEDEM_2017 and add
yourself if you are attending and ideas for topics.

Although it is called a developer meeting, we invite members of the
larger community to attend. The core developers are always interested in
hearing how OpenEmbedded is used, and what we can do to make it better
for building the embedded devices of the future.

Thanks,

Philip