[oe] [meta-qt5] Query regarding segmentation fault for Qt5 opengl examples

sujith h sujith.h at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 13:05:31 UTC 2017

Hi,

I am trying to use poky master + meta-qt5 ( krogoth branch revision :
2ae48d180aebf5bf5137a1828765d41198b5ab1a). I have made the changes to the
local.conf as mentioned in "4.6.3. Using x32 Right Now" from
http://www.yoctoproject.org/docs/2.2/ref-manual/ref-manual.html. Once I got
the core-image-sato built I installed the qtbase-examples to the target. I
noticed that except contextinfo examples all other examples in opengl
directory are failing with segmentation fault. Can any one help me with
some pointers regarding the failure. If so that would be great.

Thanks,
Sujith H

--
സുജിത് ഹരിദാസന്