[oe] [meta-qt5] wrong mkspec set for sdk in nativesdk-qtbase

Frieder Schrempf frieder.schrempf at exceet.de
Thu Feb 16 13:46:52 UTC 2017

Hi,

I stumbled upon an issue with the Qt5 SDK in morty-branch.
There's a patch 0008-configure-paths-for-target-qmake-properly.patch
being applied to nativesdk-qtbase, that sets mkspec to linux-g++ while
it should be linux-oe-g++.

To solve the problem I removed the patch from SRC_URI in
nativesdk-qtbase_git.bb.

The issue (and the solution) is also described here:
https://github.com/graugans/meta-udoo/issues/20#issuecomment-261241783

and here:
https://lists.yoctoproject.org/pipermail/yocto/2016-October/032407.html

The patch was originally added for qtbase only, but later also for
qtbase-native and nativesdk-qtbase
(https://github.com/meta-qt5/meta-qt5/commit/1a42aa78af040d0fbecc960e4f9dd3f180ccb404).

I don't know if this was on purpose or maybe by accident.

Regards
Frieder