[oe] Before you ping some older patches

MacDonald, Joe Joe_MacDonald at mentor.com
Wed Feb 22 23:09:09 UTC 2017

I figured the same but there are at least two in my sent mail that are absent from the archives.  I'm inclined to blame a google apps hiccup since they're from my non-work address but I thought it worth mentioning anyway.

On Feb 22, 2017 5:51 PM, Martin Jansa <martin.jansa at gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 10:26:54PM +0000, MacDonald, Joe wrote:
> It might just be me, but the list in general has seemed a bit off since at least Monday. I have good reason to believe it has eaten at least two of my posts.

During OEDAM discussion I also had a feeling that both my replies to
"Splitting meta-oe?" thread were eaten by the ML gremlins, but both
appear at:
http://lists.openembedded.org/pipermail/openembedded-devel/2017-February/thread.html
so that wasn't the case.

Martin 'JaMa' Jansa     jabber: Martin.Jansa at gmail.com