[oe] apache2_2.4.23.bb fetcher crashes

matti kaasinen matti.kaasinen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 14:20:37 UTC 2017

Olkesandr,
Actually it was regarding that jquery library that I patched today. That
really was pretty trivial fix if fix at all ­- just to make it more formal.
However, I really do not know if it is just to update Apache version or is
there something else to do. Pure revision change would be trivial for me,
too, or actually a new recipe should be made. Other choice would be trying
to find that older version of Apache and fix source URL accordingly.
It seems that old version is in archive:
https://archive.apache.org/dist/httpd/
I'm fine making the patch to update SRC to point to apache archive.
However, recipe seems using several patches that I do not care creating for
the new release now. That should do someone more devoted to apache
functionality, I suppose.
-Matti