[oe] (no subject)

Tamtamis, Panagiotis panagiotis.tamtamis at unify.com
Tue Jun 20 08:07:36 UTC 2017

Hi Maryan,

I use the following in my image recipe:

FORCE_RO_REMOVE = "1"
ROOTFS_RO_UNNEEDED += " kernel-${LINUX_VERSION} kernel-image-${LINUX_VERSION} kernel-image-uimage-${LINUX_VERSION}"

With the above you force the image production to remove unwanted packets. You can add also the modules that you don't want.
See if this can work in your case also.

> The simplest solution is to just refer to linux-dummy:
> https://layers.openembedded.org/layerindex/recipe/41/
>
> If you're not in a hurry, I expect to push a layer doing exactly what you
> describe to github, as I'm working on that too.
>
> Greetz
> --
> Josef Holzmayr
> Software Developer Embedded Systems
>
> Tel: +49 8444 9204-48
> Fax: +49 8444 9204-50
>
> R-S-I Elektrotechnik GmbH & Co. KG
> Woelkestrasse 11
> D-85301 Schweitenkirchen
> www.rsi-elektrotechnik.de
> Amtsgericht Ingolstadt – GmbH: HRB 191328 – KG: HRA 170393
> Geschäftsführer: Dr.-Ing. Michael Sorg, Dipl.-Ing. Franz Sorg
> Ust-IdNr: DE 128592548

Br,
Tamis