[oe] pyro branch for meta-openembedded, meta-qt5 / maintainer wanted

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Thu May 4 14:02:54 UTC 2017

As always, thanks armin!

If there are more people willing to step-up and maintain some layers or
whole meta-oe for master branch, then I would be happy to share it.

Any kind of help counts: reviewing changes on ML, sending consolidated
pull-requests for layers or recipes you care about or just generally
helping to fix the issues detected and reported in world builds.

Cheers,