[oe] [meta-qt5] Configure error when enabling SQlite

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Wed May 10 14:09:26 UTC 2017

Hi,

use openembedded-devel ML for generic questions like this.

The error you're seeing isn't even related to SQlite, but caused by the way
how you modify PACKAGECONFIG, read the manual about how the overrides work..

What you wanted to do is:
PACKAGECONFIG_append_pn-qtbase = " sql-sqlite"

You can use bitbake -e qtbase to compare what's the difference in these 2.

Regards,