[oe] [meta-qt5] Support for v4l cameras in QtWebEngine

Otavio Salvador otavio.salvador at ossystems.com.br
Fri May 26 11:07:27 UTC 2017

Em 26 de mai de 2017 2:47 AM, "Daniel Mack" <daniel at zonque.org> escreveu:

On 05/26/2017 02:28 AM, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> Em 23 de mai de 2017 1:51 AM, "Daniel Mack" <daniel at zonque.org
> <mailto:daniel at zonque.org>> escreveu:
>
>     On 05/23/2017 03:30 AM, Otavio Salvador wrote:
>     > On Mon, May 22, 2017 at 2:00 PM, Daniel Mack <daniel at zonque.org
>     <mailto:daniel at zonque.org>> wrote:
>     >> Is anyone aware of any specific requirements or PACKAGECONFIG
>     settings
>     >> needed to add V4L support to web applications running inside a
>     >> QtWebEngine widget?
>     >
>     > The webrtc support is disabled for embedded-linux profile. I did not
>     > look further on it yet.
>
>     I see, thanks for the pointer! What would be the best way to enable
it?
>     Could we override GYP_CONFIG setting through new PACKAGECONFIG
>     directives in qtwebengine_git.bb <http://qtwebengine_git.bb>? I'd
>     also like to enable plugins, for
>     instance.
>
>     Then again, where is this embedded_linux.pri profile actually selected
>     in the Yocto builds?
>

> We didn't finish the changes, but we were patching the source to enable
it.

Okay, just to make sure I understand correctly: you have some sort of
sed-like logic somewhere in your recipes that patches 'enable_webrtc=1'
into embedded_linux.pri before building?

No, we did a patch file for it. It is not working yet but we got moved to
something else and this has been in hold since then.