[oe] [meta-browser] CFT: Chromium 62 in meta-browser

Ian Coolidge ian at boundarydevices.com
Sat Nov 11 00:10:16 UTC 2017

Hi All,

For what it's worth, I built this chromium62 for the nitrogen6x and I'm
getting Alignment traps when loading webpages.

Are there any obvious flags or compile options I'm missing here? I haven't
tied debugging into this yet, which is my next step here. Just wanted to
know if I was missing something obvious.

Thanks!
-Ian Coolidge