[oe] [yocto] Contribute meta-installer to yocto

Khem Raj raj.khem at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 15:40:35 UTC 2017

On Wed, Nov 22, 2017 at 12:58 AM, Alexander Kanavin
<alexander.kanavin at linux.intel.com> wrote:
> On 11/22/2017 04:26 AM, Hongxu Jia wrote:
>>>
>>> If it is OK, I will send pull request to OE for review, and
>>> my opinion is to suggest to create meta-installer sub layer in OE.
>>>

>> To clarify, I mean to create sub dir meta-installer in
>> git://git.openembedded.org/meta-openembedded
>

> Should the directory be called meta-anaconda then? There are many available
> installers, and this would make it clear what the directory contains, I
> think.

I think meta-installers is more generic and probably good, you could
create a top level
repo called meta-installers and put this implementation underneath at
meta-anaconda
which leaves room to aggregate other installers under same roof. but
again I dont
have strong opinion either way.