[oe] [meta-browser] Modern Chromium with GN

Kubo Da Costa, Raphael raphael.kubo.da.costa at intel.com
Tue Oct 10 19:10:43 UTC 2017

On Tue, 2017-10-10 at 14:28 -0400, Trevor Woerner wrote:
> Are either of you working off of (and building against) master?
>
> My builds against pyro build fine, but I can't build successfully
> against master.
>
> This is a problem because, by convention, layers accept patches
> against master first, then allow those patches to be backported to
> prior releases. Until this works against master, it'll have a hard
> time landing in meta-browser.

Hey Trevor,

I decided to try out Yocto's rocko branch today, and found the same
problem you described with GCC 7.

I've pushed commit a0db280 to my chromium61 branch; that one allowed me
to get to the end of the build without any other issues. Let me know if
that's enough to get master working for you.