[oe] OE general meeting before OEDEM next month.

Jeff Osier-Mixon jefro at jefro.net
Fri Sep 22 20:50:58 UTC 2017

Up to 36 now. I am in touch with the venue. The table was originally set
for 30 and could comfortably accommodate 34 in boardroom style. Given
natural attrition of 10% I think we are okay in this regard, with
latecomers seated around the edges. If we grow much larger I will either
have to pay for a larger room or ask them to seat the room theater-style,
where it can probably hold up to 50. I'll see how we do later in the cycle
before deciding.

On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 5:57 PM, akuster808 <akuster808 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Jefro,
>
> We have 33 folks listed. Do we have room?
>
> regards,
>
> Armin
>

> On 09/20/2017 11:24 AM, Jeff Osier-Mixon wrote:
> > Zoom might be easier, as people can dial in or connect online. We'll make
> > it work.
> >
> > On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 12:13 PM, Khem Raj <raj.khem at gmail.com> wrote:

> >> +1
> >>
> >> I can dial in. Or someone can setup a zoom meeting
> >> --

Jeff Osier-Mixon - Open Source Community Manager, Intel Corporation