[oe] OE general meeting before OEDEM next month.

Jeff Osier-Mixon jefro at jefro.net
Sat Sep 23 01:31:23 UTC 2017

Ruslan asked - is it free to attend?

Yes, it is free - the space, including network access, coffee & lunch etc.
is donated by the Yocto project. All you need to do is make sure your name
is on the OEDEM list on the wiki here:

https://www.openembedded.org/wiki/OEDEM_2017

and bring your wit & charm as well as your ideas. Note that we may or may
not have a projector this year, so please also bring a laptop.

This is a community effort and one way to help is to help take notes during
the day. For the past few events, we have kept notes live in a Google doc
so many people could edit simultaneously. We will likely do that again this
year.

I am responsible for organizing the room and amenities. At this point we
have about 25% more people than we have had in the past, so if you add your
name please let me know personally at jefro at jefro.net and I will make sure
we have adequate space for you.

thanks