[oe] [meta-python] README: contradictory indications?

Derek Straka derek at asterius.io
Sun Apr 29 15:40:58 UTC 2018

There are several recipes in meta-python that have dependencies in meta-oe:

gateone, python-dbus{mock}, python-pyzmq, python-snimpy

python-futures is also needed by a few recipes in meta-python.

I had thrown together a patchset a while to remove the dependency when
there was talk of splitting things out into separate repos, but I never
submitted it to the ML.