[oe] [meta-oe] gflags 2.2.0 cmake problem

Vincent Prince vincent.prince.fr at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 10:50:28 UTC 2018

Hi,

I'm having an issue with a project that depends on gflags.

The following commit
https://github.com/gflags/gflags/commit/9e937e80fb1760b0fa893a6e0ec401f9a5bc7946
introduces different library names for gflags, ie, shared library name is
libgflags_shared.so, but,It seems gflags recipe installs libgflags.so
instead.

When I use *find_package*(*gflags* REQUIRED) in my Cmake project, it
appends -lgflags_shared instead of -lgflags.

Any idea how to fix it properly?

For now I added
target_link_libraries(${TARGET_NAME} "gflags") instead of
target_link_libraries(${TARGET_NAME} ${gflags_LIBRARIES})

Regards,
Vincent