[oe] Build suddenly stops and desktop logouts !

Burton, Ross ross.burton at intel.com
Wed Dec 19 16:24:11 UTC 2018

The usual causes are not enough RAM (so the OOM killer steps in and
kills something inappropriate), bad RAM (you're actually using all of
it for a change), or CPU overheating.  The latter two often cause
actual reboots instead of logouts, a logout suggests the OOM killer
was involved.  Setting up a little bit of swap might be useful, or
turn down the parallelism in local.conf.

Ross