[oe] World builds

Trevor Woerner twoerner at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 19:55:43 UTC 2018

Hi Armin,

On Mon 2018-02-05 @ 08:19:56 AM, akuster808 wrote:
> There will be delays merging  changes into meta-openembedded.  One of
> our two build nodes has go off-line again. This the second time in a
> week it has happened.

Thanks for the update.

This makes me curious to know a bit more about how the world builds are done.
Can you give details about these nodes? What are they? Where are the hosted?
How pays their electricity?

> I am currently running basic world builds on my home system.

Is your home machine beefy enough? Is there a way to divide up the world build
so members of the community to volunteer to run some parts of the build?

Best regards,
	Trevor