[oe] qt moc issue

Jaewon Lee JAEWON at xilinx.com
Sat Feb 24 02:22:53 UTC 2018

Hi All,

I'm seeing the following build error:

| /scratch/DAILYBUILD/build/tmp/work/aarch64-xilinx-linux/qtdeclarative/5.9.4+gitAUTOINC+317908e72a-r0/git/tests/benchmarks/qml/binding/tst_binding.cpp:175:10: fatal error: tst_binding.moc: No such file or directory
|  #include "tst_binding.moc"
|           ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
| compilation terminated.
| make[4]: *** [.obj/tst_binding.o] Error 1
| make[4]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

There are a the same errors for a bunch of other moc files,
#include "tst_qxmlquery.moc"
#include "tst_qxmlresultitems.moc"
#include "tst_qxmlname.moc"
#include "tst_qxmlformatter.moc"

If I check for the file after the error, the files are there.
Im also seeing the same for other qt recipes, like  qtxmlpatterns

Has anybody seen the same error/is there a fix for this out there?

Thanks,
Jaewon