[oe] [meta-java] bug-tracker

Otavio Salvador otavio.salvador at ossystems.com.br
Tue Jul 24 07:55:34 UTC 2018

Em ter, 24 de jul de 2018 08:33, Richard Leitner <
richard.leitner at skidata.com> escreveu:

> Hi,
> finally I have another question regarding the meta-java layer :-)
>
> Do we have some kind of bug-tracker?
>
> If no: I would really love to see one for meta-java.
> What are our possibilities here? YP Bugzilla? GitHub? others?
>
> What do you think?

We recently passed the review process of meta-qt5 to github and it has been
much better this using the patchwork.

Maybe we could consider the possibility of moving meta-java there and make
the yp.org a mirror so we use the issues, PR and all resources it offers
(Travis as well).