[oe] [meta-java] merged master-next to master

Richard Leitner richard.leitner at skidata.com
Fri Jul 27 07:31:30 UTC 2018

Hi,
this is a note to let you know that I've just merged the following
patches from master-next to the master branch of the meta-java
repository at git://git.yoctoproject.org/meta-java.

If any of them should be backported to any stable branches please get in
contact with us by replying to this email. Thanks.

André Draszik (7):
       layer.conf: add ca-certificates-java to SIGGEN_EXCLUDERECIPES_A...
       ca-certificates-java: add recipe to generate trustStore
       openjdk-8: give downloaded files a more descriptive name
       docs: add bootstrap-flow.txt
       libecj-bootstrap-native: simplify build
       set SUMMARY instead of DESCRIPTION
       classpath: harmonise -native and -initial-native recipes

Mike Crowe (1):
       jdepend: Retrieve source from Git rather than tarball

Richard Leitner (5):
       openjdk-8: fix build for gcc8.x
       ca-certificates-java: update SRC_URI
       oeqa: runtime: add java & javac testcases
       images/classes: add open{jdk,jre}-{7,8} test
       README: add "Testing" section

Wenlin Kang (2):
       openjdk-8: remove debuglink
       openjdk-8: remove redunant FILES_${PN}-dbg

fan.xin (1):
       openjdk-8: correct the typo mistake

regards;Richard.L