[oe] [meta-java] maintainer status

Tue Jun 5 15:11:26 UTC 2018

Several of us have noticed that nothing has been merged to meta-java since
mid-April (roughly 8 weeks ago). With about a dozen commits sent to the list
and pending merges I thought I might email you, the maintainers, directly to
determine if this is expected to continue. Should we be looking to update the
maintainers list and/or recruiting new people to restore the vitality of this
repo? Have your roles or positions changed making it no longer viable for you
to contribute to this repo?

Thanks in advance for your responses.

Mark