[oe] [meta-java] maintainer status

Richard Leitner richard.leitner at skidata.com
Thu Jun 7 13:53:17 UTC 2018

On 06/07/2018 03:22 PM, Henning Heinold wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 07, 2018 at 07:44:51AM +0200, Richard Leitner wrote:

>>> Hi Mark,
>>>
>>> if the situation is that bad, I can take over some reviews, but my time
>>> is limited too and I can not run builds by myself, because of lacking
>>> ressources.
>>
>> Thank you Henning!
>>
>> As long as there are not too many patches coming in I can run the builds
>> and do some testing of openjdk 7 & 8 for armhf on hardware and of course
>> qemu if that helps?
>>
>> regards;Richard.L
>
> Hi,
>
> yes that would help a lot and beside that I would ask you to become a maintainer
> too, if it is possible.
>
> Bye Henning

As I'm using this layer now for quite a few years I'll be glad to help you with
the maintainership of meta-java. Nonetheless I have to admit that I have no
experience in maintaining an openembedded layer ;-)

Therefore if you're still interested I'd have some questions regarding the
"strategic" targets, workflows and stuff like that...

regards;Richard.L