[oe] meta-python/python-scipy

Maxime Roussin-Bélanger maxime.roussinbelanger at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 14:43:25 UTC 2018

Without the crosscompiling and building for x86-64 I was able to reach far into the compilation of scipy.

I have issues with how libgfortran deploys it’s file so that scipy can see them. I found an OpenBlas recipe that I use to configure/build scipy with the site.cfg file.

I skipped atlas for now.

Max